Assisted Development ~ L.E.A.D.
Are you the best leader you can be?
Do you have the courage to "Stand Out From The Herd"TM?
With communication being the greatest problem faced within businesses today,
this workshop is a must to increase productivity and teamwork in the workplace.
It has also been found that non-verbal communication comprises more than 90% of
our daily interactions.
Experiences with the Equine ExperientialSM horses are hand-on and interactive,
providing real results that are personal, applicable, long-lasting and fun!
Leadership Equine Assisted Development (LEAD) for Leadership and Team
Development can be part of your journey to success! The goal is for the program
to provide the knowledge, aspiration, skills, attitudes, and behaviors necessary
to effectively perform and succeed. Equine Experiential℠ uses horses to
co-facilitate, and educators to help assimilate information from the
experiential interactions. We promise no boring lectures or stuffy meeting
Leadership Development Benefits:
• Improve both verbal and non-verbal communication
• Identify and build on strengths
• Discover untapped leadership qualities
• Enhance problem-solving skills and creativity
• Receive immediate, honest feedback on your leadership skills
• Increase self-awareness
• Practice establishing clear and healthy boundaries
• Identification and use of enhanced and differentiated
Who can benefit?
• C-level executives
• Small business owners
• Healthcare Practitioners
• Professional Educators
• A new leader within an established team
• An experienced leader with a new team to develop
• A newly formed leader/team combination
LEAD Workshops Includes:
• Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
• Interactive leadership activities
• Positive and challenging feedback from our professional staff and herd
• Dialogue on leadership challenges, and essential skills
• Assessment discussions and feedback during workshop activities.
• Reflection time with journal
• Personal leadership development action plan
• Non-classroom learning experience focused on doing versus sitting.
• Option of an on-line Leadership Assessment (additional fees apply)
~ Two choices: (Assessment must be taken prior to workshop)
Energy Leadership Attitudinal Assessment or
Myers Briggs Personality Assessment
• Relaxing environment on our farm!
"LEAD" can be customized for the leaders of your company, or we can develop a
workshop of leadership and team-building activities specific to the challenges
your company faces with leadership and team dynamics.
Leadership Equine Assisted Development ~ LEAD
Sample Program Agenda~ Administration Leadership ~
- Time Requirement: Full-day (8 hours)
- Target Audience: Leaders at all levels.
- Purpose: Through a series of demonstrations and experiential tasks
using horses as team members, participants experience first-hand the power of
successful leadership. Horses are used throughout the workshop as a valuable
feedback tool to help bridge the gap towards effective and efficient leadership.
- Group Size: 3-10
- When: Seminars can be held on any day of the week.
- Where: The seminar can be held on our farm or in any covered arena.
- Cost: One Day LEAD Workshop from 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. $795.00
for up to 10 participants. Hourly up-charge for additional participants.
9:15-10:45 Body Language & Non-Verbal Communication Fundamentals
10:45-11:15 How Horses Teach Non-Verbal Skills & Application in Session
11:15 -11:30 Break
11:30-12:30 Activity 1 & Discussion
1:30-2:30 Activity 2 & Discussion
2:30 -3:30 Activity 3 & Discussion
3:30-4:30 Q & A & Next Steps
Upon Completion of this workshop the participant will be able to:
- Define personal leadership skills.
- Increase awareness and recognize patterns & impact of clients' non-verbal
- Learn to overcome personal constraints.
- Discover personal strengths.
- Define a collaborative campus/corporate culture.
- Discover specific tools that build powerful partnerships.
- Utilize these partnerships to build powerful teams.
- Understand why horses are great teachers of this skill
All activities are conducted on the ground. There is no
riding or horse experience required.
Equine ExperientialSM programs are custom designed with the distinct needs of each
client in mind.
Additionally, we offer a variety of formats including:
• Half-Day programs
• Full-Day programs
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Executive Retreats
Dress for the
weather in this beautiful Florida outdoor experience.